Sunday, April 10, 2011

Straighten Up


So i straighten my hair this week, and i think it brought some out of the ordinary (good & bad) things along with it.
Being a photojournalist makes you find and see the best stuff!


Ok so 3 things u dont bring up a dinner party-1.religion 2. politics 3.ABORTION! The dinner party is just a metaphor for life. idk wat organzation did this, but they decided to talk about abortion with gorry HUGE pics of  aborted babies. i didnt even want to put the pics up cause i dont want my blog to become one of those, warning must be 18&up blogs!


on a lighter note my friend/Mr.Famu had a not to shabby forum on Males and Females at my university. i wish more students would come to these events, then the pointless ones they have....uhhhhh
Ok so i think straightening my hair had its ups and downs.
i call this pic the omen, lol cause i was dressed in all black(lil kim voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment